RFQ: Website design and development for Rosebank Districts
The Rosebank Management District and Lower Rosebank Management District are planning to “revitalise” our current website (rosebank.joburg) to reflect Rosebank’ position as one of Joburg’s fastest growing economic hubs and a buzzing city destination – and we want you to take part!
We are searching for an excellent website design and development team to help bring our vision to life of a dynamic, user-friendly and mobile-friendly one-stop information destination for all things Rosebank.
If this sounds like something your company can provide, please read through the website scope below and send a proposal accompanied by a quotation to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, 28 August 2023.
Detailed website requirements as per below
- About page – RMD and LRMD
- News – blog posts and relevant news
- Neighbourhood Directory
- live – residential
- stay – hospitality
- play – entertainment, events spaces, galleries, parks and outdoors
- retail – shopping malls
- food – restaurants and cafés, coffee shops, nightlife
- meet – co-working, meeting spaces, office parks
- community – library, clinic, schools
- transport – Gautrain, bus, taxi, e-hailing, parking, bicycles
- services – post, dry-clean, banks and ATMs, forex
- Newsletter archive
- Events calendar
- Media hub – photo folder, permits and permissions
- Member login portal – Payment merchant, Documents archive
- Contact forms and capture
- Contact form to receive newsletter (consumer)
- Contact form to request membership info (stakeholders)
- Advertise on the site
- Register – meeting/event.
- Payment merchant
- Social Media integration
- District Map integration – Google Maps